New Condition and Resistance Furnace Type Induction Furnace
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HF-25KW
- Usage: Aluminum Die-casting
- Used for: Melting
- Condition: New
- System: IGBT
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8514400090
- Type: Electric Holding Furnace
- Fuel: Furnace
- Place of Origin: Yongkang China (Mainland)
- Certificate: CE
- Trademark: YUELON
- Origin: Yongkang, Zhejiang, China
Maximum input power: 25KW
Oscillating frequency: 30-80KHz
Maximum input current: 38A
Input voltage: 3phases 380VAC, 50 or 60Hz
Duty cycle: 100%
Cooling water: ≥ 0.2Mpa 5L/min
Auto heating time: 0.1-99.9seconds
Auto retaining time: 0.1-99.9seconds
Auto cooling time: 0.1-99.9seconds
Generator Weight: 30KG
Generator size: 580x260x500mm
Transformer weight: 18KG
Transformer size: 390x260x370mm
Packing weight: 81KG
Packing size: 680x620x600mm
1. With high frequency up to 250KHZ, and very thin and tiny parts can be easily heated.
2. IGBT and current inverting technologies have been used; Higher reliability and lower maintenace cost.
3. 100% duty cycle, continuous working is allowed at maximum power output.
4. Constant current or constant power status can be selected accordingly to achieve higher heating efficiency;
5. Display of heating power and heating current and oscillating frequency.
6. Simple to install, installation can be done by unprofessional person very easily;
7. Light weight, small size;
8. different shape and size of induction coil can be changed easily to heat different parts.
9. Advantages of the model with timer: The power and the operating time of the heating period and the retain period can be preset respectively, to realize a simple heating curve, this model is suggested to use for batch production to improve the repeatability.
1. heat treatment of gear and shaft
2. steel and stainless steel screw coating
3. floating melt for institute or college research
4. tiny or powder material melting
5. copper joint brazing