- Model NO.: MF-25KW
- Place Style: Vertical
- Type: Electric Holding Furnace
- Fuel: Furnace
- Place of Origin: Yongkang China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Yuelon
- Cooling: Water
- Duty Cycle: 100%
- Trademark: YUELON
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8514400090
- Certification: CE
- Range of Applications: Industrial
- Usage: Industrial
- Used for: Metal Melting
- Condition: New
- Work Condiction: 24hours
- System: IGBT
- Operation: Safe&Easy
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: China
1. MF induction heating generator.
2. Compensating capacitor
3. Melting furnace
1. Infrared sensor,
2. Temperature controller.
3. Hydraulic pump.
4. Water cooling systems.
Three types of melting furnaces can be selected according to the way of pouring out, they are tilting furnace, push-up furnace and stationary furnace. According to the method of tilting, tilting furnace is divided into threee kinds: Manual tilting furnace, electrical tilting furnace and hydraulic tilting furnace.
Main features of MF melting furnace:
1. MF melting furnace can be used for the melting of steel, stainless steel, brass, aluminum, gold, silver and so on.
2. Because of the stirring effect which caused by the magnetic force, the melting pool can be stirred during the melting course to ease the floating of the flux and oxides to produce high quality casting parts.
3. Wide frequency range from 1kHz to 20kHz, working frequency can be designed by changing the coil and compensating capacitor according to the melting material, quantity, stirring effect desire, working noise, melting efficiency and other factors.
4. Compared with SCR medium frequency furnace, it can save energy at least 20% and up.
5. Small and light, a lot of modes can be selected to melt different amount of matals. Not only it is suitable for the factory, but also suitable for the colleage and researching companies to use.
6.24hours non-stop melting ability.
7. It's easy to change melting furnace for different capacity, different material, different way of pouring out, to suitable for all kinds of requirements.
|Max Input |
|Max Input current||23A||36A||51A||68A||105A||135A||170A||240A|
|3phase 380V ±20% 50 or 60HZ or according customer's requirement.|
|Frequency||1KHZ - 20KHZ according customer's workpiece require.|
|Duty cycle||100% 24hours continuous working|
|Generator Net weight||26||28||35||47||75||82||95||125|
|Generator Size |
L x W x H
|Timer||Heating time: 0.1-99.9seconds retaining time: 0.1-99.9seconds|
|Front panel||LCD, display frequency, power, time etc.|
|Whole systems water flow||≥0.2Mpa ≥6L/Min||≥0.3Mpa ≥10L/Min||≥0.3Mpa ≥20L/Min||≥0.3Mpa ≥30L/Min|
|≥0.2Mpa ≥3L/Min||≥0.2Mpa ≥4L/Min||≥0.2Mpa ≥6L/Min||≥0.2Mpa ≥10L/Min|
|Water way||1 water inlet, 1 water outlet||1 water inlet, 3 water outlet|
Main models and melting abilities:
The table below lists the main models and recommended maximum melting abilities. About 50 to 60 minutes are needed to finish one melting process at cool status of the furnace, at hot status of the furnace, only 20 to 30 minutes are needed.
|Max input power||Maximum melting capacity|
|Iron/steel /stainless steel||Gold/silver/copper/bronze||aluminum/aluminum alloy|
|MF-15 induction melting furnace||15KW||3KG||10KG||3KG|
|MF-25 induction melting furnace||25KW||5KG||20KG||5KG|
|MF-35 induction melting furnace||35KW||10KG||30KG||10KG|
|MF-45 induction melting furnace||45KW||18KG||50KG||18KG|
|MF-70 induction melting furnace||70KW||25KG||100KG||25KG|
|MF-90 induction melting furnace||90KW||40KG||120KG||40KG|
|MF-110 induction melting furnace||110KW||50KG||150KG||50KG|
|MF-160 induction melting furnace||160KW||100KG||250KG||100KG|